Support & Resources for Those Diagnosed with Mesothelioma
After a mesothelioma diagnosis, everything can seem uncertain. You should know that you have an ally; you are not alone. Think of our book, Everything You Need to Know About Mesothelioma After a Diagnosis, as a stepping stone bridging your new life with your old. You can go on living, even with mesothelioma. Get in touch with us by completing the form or calling 866-483-8864.
Our Meso Book provides answers to hundreds of your questions about mesothelioma including:
- What is Mesothelioma?
- How Did I Get Mesothelioma?
- How Can I Prove My Mesothelioma Was Caused by Asbestos Exposure?
- Is it True that Asbestos Companies Knew About the Dangers of Mesothelioma?
- How Much Mesothelioma Compensation Can I Expect to Get from a Settlement?
- What Type of Experimental Treatment Has Proven Successful Recently?
- What Steps Should I Take After a Mesothelioma Diagnosis?
- What are the Best Mesothelioma Treatment Centers Near Me?
- I Need Legal Help. Do You Have Mesothelioma Attorneys Near Me that Can Help?
- I’m a Veteran Diagnosed with Mesothelioma. What Should I Know About VA Asbestos Exposure Claims?
Free Meso Book, Information You Can Trust
Typically when we are diagnosed with something that sounds unfamiliar, we search the internet for answers. Sometimes it’s better to have a physical book of the most important information, so that we don’t get lost in the flood of endless pages and (unfortunately sometimes) misinformation.
Answers at Your Fingertips
Sometimes it’s hard to ask questions when you feel you are under pressure. That’s why we wanted to provide people diagnosed with mesothelioma and their caregivers and families with a book that can be physically held in their hands. A helpful guide that’s always there when you need it, even if the wi-fi goes out.