Baron & Budd, P.C. is among the largest, oldest and most revered plaintiffs’ law firms in the nation. Our team of dedicated, compassionate lawyers and support personnel work across the nation. We’ve won many precedent-setting cases and managed numerous claims of all kinds, including:
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Lead Poisoning
- Workplace Hazards and Discrimination
- Road Safety
- Environmental Contamination
- Unfair Financial Practices
- And much more
Baron & Budd is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Baron & Budd is seeking a 1-3+ year associate to represent plaintiffs in asbestos and personal injury cases. Qualified applicants must be highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and a desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment. Candidates must have strong written and oral advocacy skills and be highly organized and detail-oriented. Candidate will be expected to build and maintain client relationships, manage and prioritize multiple projects and assume significant case management responsibilities right away. Previous asbestos litigation experience is a plus.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits. Must be admitted to the State Bar of Texas and in good standing. Please DO NOT apply if you are not currently licensed.
Baron & Budd, PC – a leading plaintiffs’ side litigation firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas – is seeking staff attorneys for a large e-discovery project in Uptown Dallas. Staff attorneys will work on various tasks associated with the discovery phase of our current cases, including but not limited to:
- Initial review of documents (e.g., assessing responsiveness, applying issue coding, evaluating privilege and confidentiality).
- Secondary review of documents (e.g., QC / quality control evaluation of initial review, applying more discrete issue coding).
- Legal research
- Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Attorney.
Well qualified applicants are recent graduates from accredited law schools who are licensed attorneys and members of the Texas State Bar.
- All applicants must have an active Attorney license in good standing in any state, Texas preferred.
- Previous e-discovery / Relativity document review experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work at least 37.50 hours per week Monday-Friday during standard business hours.
- Overtime/weekend work may occasionally be necessary, based on variable or pressing litigation needs.
- Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
- A conflicts check form must be completed before an interview is scheduled.