Baron & Budd, P.C. is among the largest, oldest and most revered plaintiffs’ law firms in the nation. Our team of dedicated, compassionate lawyers and support personnel work across the nation. We’ve won many precedent-setting cases and managed numerous claims of all kinds, including:
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Lead Poisoning
- Workplace Hazards and Discrimination
- Road Safety
- Environmental Contamination
- Unfair Financial Practices
- And much more
Baron & Budd is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Baron & Budd is seeking an experienced full-time senior briefing attorney. Ideal candidate will have significant state and federal litigation experience at the appellate level with a solid track record of favorable results. This position will assume responsibility for several practice areas including products liability and catastrophic injury. Applicants must have at least 6–10 years post JD appellate practice experience. In addition to superior oral advocacy skills, the ideal candidate must possess exceptional research, analytical and writing skills.
Firm offers a fast-paced, collegial work environment. Competitive salary and benefits package offered including: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, long-term care, PTO and 401(k).
Baron & Budd is seeking an experienced full-time briefing attorney. Applicants must have at least 3 years substantial briefing experience at state and federal level. In addition to superior oral advocacy skills, the ideal candidate must possess exceptional research, analytical and writing skills.
Firm offers a fast-paced, collegial work environment. Competitive salary and benefits package offered including: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, long term care, PTO and 401(k).
Baron & Budd is currently looking for attorneys to add to our review team. The project is expected to run for approximately 6 months. Well-qualified attorneys will have litigation preparation experience, have an eye for detail, and be able to pass an in-depth conflicts check in Plaintiff side litigation.
- Review would take place at an offsite review center in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas.
- Must be admitted to practice law within any jurisdiction of the United States.
- Full-time, 37.5 hour weeks, occasional overtime as needed.
The litigation legal secretary will provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and paralegals.
Duties and Responsibilities: Assist attorneys and paralegals in managing the litigation discovery process, document collection and preservation, document production and maintaining case filing systems. Will include preparing briefs, pleadings and other documents. Coordinate with litigation team members on assignments. Provide assistance such as calendaring, drafting correspondence, preparing documents for trial and filing documents electronically in both State and Federal courts. Extensive knowledge of court rules, ECF procedures. Multi-jurisdictional experience is preferable. Preparation of travel/expense reimbursements.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be very detail-oriented. Ability to take the initiative to complete a project or assignment is a must.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Word with ability to quickly learn various software programs
- Proficient in use of Table of Contents and Table of Authorities.
- Demonstrate strong technical organizational abilities and take initiative to learn and implement new tools/technologies as they become available.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written. Excellent Interpersonal skills are a must to function in a high-pressure environment.
- Maintain professional interaction with clients, courts and opposing counsel as necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and with multiple personality types.
- Be able to work flexible hours and manage your time well. Overtime will be necessary from time to time to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.