Baron & Budd, P.C. is among the largest, oldest and most revered plaintiffs’ law firms in the nation. Our team of dedicated, compassionate lawyers and support personnel work across the nation. We’ve won many precedent-setting cases and managed numerous claims of all kinds, including:
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals
- Defective Products
- Road Safety
- Environmental Contamination
- Unfair Financial Practices
- And much more
Baron & Budd is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
Industry: Legal Services
Location: Dallas, Texas USA or Remote
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to proactively manage information systems solutions including network hardware infrastructure, telecommunications, cloud solutions (i.e., IaaS, SaaS, UCaaS, etc.) and other components which effectively serve the enterprise infrastructure needs of our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively managing and analyzing system requirements and ensuring that any potential new recommended solutions will seamlessly integrate with current or planned applications while ensuring optimal security and data governance protections and outcomes.
- Design and implement information systems solutions including network hardware infrastructure, telecommunications, cloud solutions (i.e., IaaS, SaaS, UCaaS, ) and other components that will adequately address the enterprise infrastructure needs of the organization.
- Analyze systems and application requirements to ensure that recommended solutions – or changes to existing configurations — will deliver optimal security and data governance protections and
- Ensure that all systems are working at continuous optimal
- Maintain and provide thorough knowledge of infrastructure requirements for enterprise applications, web and on-premises software applications.
- Seek, identify, and execute cost and performance optimization measures to consolidate infrastructure and other technology related operating and capital expenditures to better sustainable total cost of ownership (TCO) outcomes.
- Continually maintain personal level of training and expertise on the enterprise infrastructure platforms and products used by our organization to ensure ever-effective recommendations and proactive planning of ongoing infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 7 to 10 years of deep experience across networking, systems integration, platforms, and solution architecture
- Thorough knowledge of technology infrastructure, requirements of enterprise applications, web and on-premises software applications including financial systems, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies and excellent knowledge of current computing trends
- Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Experience in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium
- Knowledge of Azure Security components such as Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
- Must have minimum certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Following certifications would be a plus, but not required:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- Ability to contribute to complex aspects of a
- Ability to work independently and
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Native-level fluency with the English language
- REQUIRED: Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- REQUIRED: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Bonus: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
The Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Cigna Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.