–April Ryno of Big Spring, Texas
Mrs. Ryno’s husband, James Ryno, was diagnosed with asbestos cancer after working as a weather stripper and laborer at various locations in Waco, Texas, including Cameron Mills and Owens-Illinois. Through his work, Mr. Ryno was exposed to various asbestos products, including Johns-Manville products.
–The Family of Martin O. Lujan of Manteca, California
Mr. Martin Lujan was exposed to asbestos-containing products throughout his career as a carpenter and laborer in San Francisco, which led to his diagnosis of mesothelioma in 2006.
–Linda Shumaker of Richmond, Virginia
Ms. Shumaker’s father, Otho Shumaker, was a man of many trades, working as a millwright, pipefitter and insulator at the Dupont plant in Richmond, Va., for more than 35 years. His work at the plant, however, brought Mr. Shumaker in contact with asbestos. He was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2001 and passed soon after.
–The Family of John Sweany of Carmichaels, Pennsylvania
Mr. John Sweany served in the U.S. Navy aboard the U.S.S. Langely (CVL-27), where he worked as a Gunner’s Mate during World War II. Sadly, his service to our country brought him in contact with asbestos, which later caused his mesothelioma.
–Regina Alcorn of New Orleans, Louisiana
Ms. Alcorn’s father, William Hammonds, was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2002, after working for more than 30 years as a laborer and longshoreman throughout the state of Louisiana, including the Port of New Orleans.
Results Depend on the Facts of Each Case.
“We place the settlement funds we get in, what we call the ‘family fund account’ for any immediate and extended family member that needs any help with bills, school supplies, repairs, etc. and when Hurricane Katrina hit, we were able to make it through without having to wait on the government assistance because of Baron & Budd’s help.”