Heard About How Risperdal May Cause Male Breast Tissue Growth In Boys and Wondering if You Have a Potential Case?
Heard that Risperdal may cause male breast tissue growth in boys and wondering if you have a potential Risperdal case? We encourage anyone who took Risperdal and started developing male breast tissue growth to contact our Risperdal lawyer at 866-520-2755 or contact us online as soon as you can.
In the meantime, here are a few notes about what we’ve found from those we are representing in Risperdal male breast tissue growth lawsuits, young men whose lives, unfortunately, have a very similar thread: Taking Risperdal at a certain age for a certain type — or, should we say, types — of off-label conditions.
The common threads include:
- Only Males — Fact is, the people involved in Risperdal lawsuits are all male.
- Started taking Risperdal as a minor — Again, fact is, the people involved in Risperal lawsuits often started taking Risperdal when they were 18 years of age or younger.
- “30 Days” — As in, the people involved in Risperdal lawsuits generally took Risperdal for AT LEAST 30 days or longer.
- Name Brands — All people involved in Risperdal lawsuits took a name brand of Risperdal, because, unfortunately, taking generic pharmaceuticals means you are forbidden from filing a lawsuit against said generic drug. The brand names for Risperdal are: Risperdal, Invega or Patriot manufactured Risperidone (NDC 50458).
- Off-label — People involved in Risperdal lawsuits were generally prescribed Risperdal for “off-label” uses including Autism, ADHD and depression.
- May 2002-October 2006 — If you took Risperdal as a minor between May 2002 and October 2006, please 866-520-2755 or contact us online as soon as you can!
- Breast Growth started while on the drug — The male breast growth usually started while those involved in the Risperdal lawsuit were on Risperdal.
- Surgery or Mastectomy — Many of those we represent in Risperdal male breast tissue growth lawsuits had to undergo surgery or a mastectomy to have the male breast tissue growth removed.
So there you have it: The top, most-common threads for the young men we’re representing in Risperdal male breast tissue growth lawsuits. If you or someone you know meets many of the criteria below, please call us at 866-520-2755 or contact us online. If you are unsure about whether you or someone you know fits in the current Risperdal lawsuit criteria, better safe than sorry… our Risperdal attorneys are still available to talk to you in a free and totally confidential consult!