Baron & Budd is currently representing mobile home residents in the lawsuit against Ametek, Inc. The plaintiff was allegedly exposed to toxic vapors and suffered economic losses due to the toxic plume caused by Ametek. His mother died of kidney cancer and he suffers from an advanced brain tumor.

Baron & Budd also represents the teachers and students who were exposed at Magnolia Elementary School, and the Mobile Home Parks, all in a consolidated effort to create a wholistic solution for the entire community.

If you are concerned about possible TCE contamination on your property or toxic vapors in your home, please contact Baron & Budd at 866-573-6165 to discuss your legal options.
  • Get Answers Now

    Get a free case evaluation to help determine your legal rights.

  • Receive emails from Baron & Budd?
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.